• Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
• As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
• Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
• Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
• Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
• Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
• Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
• When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
• Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
Location: 110 St Vincent Street, Glasgow
Temporary on-going assignment
If you would like to join the process then please apply by clicking the following link.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'