This is for a business that thrive to progress and push their staff to their best abilities - The business offer a amazing working environment and company benefits!
If you are a committed, passionate individual that thrives in a customer service environment this role would be perfect for you.
You will be responsible for providing customer service administrative support and being the first point of contact for incoming calls from external and internal customers.
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate department or advisor and recording the details on the internal database.
- To co-ordinate the renewal process for retained clients.
- Produce the fulfilment information for all new and renewing clients, ensuring clients have access to the range of services purchased.
- To assist the operational delivery and business acquisition teams with all administration and formatting requirements.
- Progress daily customer orders placed, from input through to despatch.
- Provide expert customer sales and service support (telephone and email).
- Communication tracking and KPI's, and acting upon the KPI's.
- Create opportunities to deliver additional sales where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate quality control and Wattbike service requests.
Skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Well organised and able to multi-task
Working Hours: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
If you think you have the relevant experience, please apply online now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'