- Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets.
- Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action.
- Take card payments over the telephone.
- Month end cash forecasting.
- Review with Team Leader daily / weekly on outstanding balances and queries.
- Record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately.
- Manage returned invoices sent by email and update our systems with the correct contact details.
- Investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised in accordance with our credit policy.
- Notify customers of credit rejections in line with company procedure.
- Maintain call quality SLA of 80%.
- Liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management.
- Effect the timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors. Ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with their credit policy and department SLAs.
- Ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of managing a complex and demanding workload.
- Ability to make well informed decisions based on all available relevant information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a range of clients.
- Good written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Advanced IT skills.
- £22,809 per annum
- Excellent Benefits Package
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'