Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 - £23,000
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have the ability to multi task whilst providing a friendly and professional service?
Are you a natural at building relationships?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this is the role for you! A local organisation that have an international presence are seeking an organised customer service advisor to join them on a permanent basis, working full time 8-5 covering weekends, with two days off during the week. They pride themselves on providing an excellent professional service
- Utilise the scheduling system
- Accurately capture and record information from customers
- Ensure planning and scheduling of work
- Work closely with the team to ensure that jobs are organised and delivered in an efficient manner
- Track progress of shipment from start to finish
- Ensure you keep an up to date knowledge of all deliveries happen that day
- Respond to calls from customers in a professional and polite way
- The ability to solve problems
- Deal with what matters to the customer ensuring a calm and consistent manner is used.
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience with MS packages
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- JOB TITLE: Customer Service
- SECTOR: Logistics - premium
- LOCATION: Hayes
- SALARY: £18,000 - £23,000
- JOB TYPE: Full Time - Perm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'