Mploy are pleased to be working with an excellent local company, who are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team, supporting both the Customer Service and Finance Teams. The company likes to promote an all-inclusive atmosphere and likes to train their employees within multiple departments - so you will always have a varied day!
The starting salary for this role is £18,000 - and once probation has been completed this will increase to £19,000, and after that the company has a salary increase scale based on performance that can take you up to £27,000, through exceptional training and steady progression incentives. Although this role is Customer Service focused, you don't necessarily need bundles of experience. The hiring manager is looking for their next team member to be motivated, bright and eager to learn the ins and outs of the company to progress.
Customer Service Administrator
Salary £18,000 rising to £19,000 + after probationary period
Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Advisors are responsible for achieving customer satisfaction by providing effective communication with both clients and suppliers regarding waste services.
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls and dealing with the query raised or direct the call to the relevant department.
- Responsible for listening to client queries and understanding the client's needs and provide support and advice to the queries that the clients raise. Ensuring that 'issues' are escalated to the Customer Service Manager where needed.
- Ensure that all allocated 'issues' are dealt with daily, that all relevant parties are updated accordingly and that the 'issues' are all completed by the end of the day.
- Responsible for contacting the supplier to discuss the points highlighted by the client and provide effective correspondence with the supplier on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the customer notes and ensures that all correspondence received is saved within the correct folders.
- Ensure that all bag deliveries are checked and that the purchase order is updated accordingly to reflect this.
- Responsible for handling all emails received and provide relevant answers to the queries raised. If the email is not appropriate for their own response the Customer Service Advisers are responsible for allocating the content of the email to the relevant department.
- Have the authority to process customer credits where it is agreed that a service has been missed and the supplier has agreed to process a credit to us.
- Responsible for looking for emergency supplier where necessary and check their documentation to ensure compliance with the Environment Agency
- Responsible for the maintenance of client records, this includes change of company name and change of locations.
- Assist with any projects that are set by the management team.
- Responsible for calling allocated accounts on a weekly basis to ensure the smooth running of the account.
- Responsible for members of their own team in ensuring that queries are answered, and issues dealt with in a timely manner.
- Customer Service
- complaint handling
- call center
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'