Customer Service Administrator
Salary: upto £20,000 DOE
Monday to Friday - 9-5
Contract until December 2019 (possibility to be extended)
An oppotunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator within one of our fantastic clients based in Potters Bar. This department is responsible for undertaking the administration, payment details as instructed and to answer queries from customers
Duties will include:
- Providing product information
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries and respond to them
- Amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure customer and company requirements are met.
- Continue own development in order to improve performance by enhancing knowledge, skills and experience.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer orientated individual with an eye for detail.
- Good administrative skills and the ability to work to set deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role.
- Individuals will have good customer service skills.
- A confident and professional telephone manner
If you are interested in finding out a little more about this role then we would love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'