Our client is an established and successful company based in Chester Le Street. They are currently looking for an Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. Please note this role is based on full time hours Monday- Friday 8:00- 17:00.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and professionally.
- Reports to Hire Desk Manager
- Record all incoming job data via system.
- Adhere to customer complaints procedure.
- Make contact to customers as required to check requirements.
- Ensure the sales team are advised of any price queries to follow-up or opportunities to develop.
- Adhere to stopped and new customer procedures re payments.
- Use all tools and systems available to achieve a highly efficient and effective scheduling service including adherence to all procedures relating to driving, sweeping and waste carrier related activities.
- Liaise with Senior Sales administrator and customer service manager in a professional manner and modify strategies accordingly to maximise opportunities to generate custom.
- Deal with driver holiday requests taking appropriate decisions.
- Assist management team with any other key issues.
- Allocate jobs in the most efficient and fair manner.
- Overview driving and duty time to ensure we adhere to working time guidelines.
- Provide driver support through one to one or group sessions as required in collaboration with the Customer service manager
- Always looking for ways to improve our effectiveness proving the management team with recommendations.
- IT Literate
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Background working within customer services, construction or transport would be advantageous
- Management experience with drivers would be desirable but not essential, previously dealing directly with customers would be more advantageous.
- Commit to use an out of ours work phone on a rota basis
- Polite and professional phone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Influencing & Negotiating skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Adhere to guidelines contained in driver’s handbook
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'