Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £19,500-21,000 (Depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm
Our client based in Borehamwood is seeking an administrator with excellent customer service skills to join their small and close-knit team.
You will be required to process sales orders while handling their inbound communications. If you would like to work in a busy and fast paced environment with also a strong emphasis on working life balances then please apply!
- Handling inbound communications from customers including phone calls and emails
- Processing high quantities of sales orders using a bespoke software
- Building rapports with repeat customers and delivering an excellent customer service
- General office administrative duties when necessary
- Previous office based experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer focused attitude to work
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas shutdown (3 days holiday must be used)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'