Customer Service Administrator / £20k
My client, a successful organisation based in Sittingbourne are looking for a polished, professional immediately available grad calibre candidate to join them ASAP.
- Dealing with a large number of customer enquiries (b2b)
- Processing orders
- Managing customer information
- Liaising with internal departments
- Problem solving
- General administration
This is a fast paced role that is not for the faint hearted!
You must have/be:
- First class communication skills
- Genuinely passionate about customer service
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Strong, solid experience in an office based customer service role
- The ability to think on your feet
- Able to manage difficult and demanding customers in a professional manner
- Able to start work at 8am
My client are a sought after employer who are looking for the right person for the long term!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
- "administration" "customer service" "enquiries" "crm"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'