We’re recruiting on behalf of a well-known retail Head Office for a Customer Service Administrator. You will be part of a fast-paced, reactive department of 14 who all work very closely.
- To deal promptly with all customer enquiries (the company operate a call waiting system showing how many calls are waiting)
- To ensure customers are given accurate information, this can be on availability, price enquiries and technical questions about the product
- Taking sales orders, keying the order onto the computer system
- Using product knowledge and learning the processes of the company’s customer service. You must be confident in communicating this to a variety of customers
- To liaise with other members of the business regarding queries you may receive
- To have a flexible approach to the departments responsibilities
- Ability to turn your hand to the departments various tasks
- Proceeding work into the workshop
- Providing the customer with updates regarding their repairs
- Good sense of humour
- Confident with IT, able to switch screens and enter details accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner - to understand technical information regarding the functions of the products and retain product knowledge
- Adaptable and willing to get stuck in
- Comfortable with using a telephone headset
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone. If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days. If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'