Customer Service Administrator - Oxford
Are you currently looking for a customer service admin role? Does your experience include strong customer relationship and feedback experience? Do you have very good IT skills? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Customer Service Administrator based in Oxford will involve being the first point of contact within the business for all customers. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and feedback of Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring performance, communicating and taking action as necessary.
- Quantitive reporting.
- Monitoring and meeting customer service levels including KPIs.
- Customer feedback.
- Data entry of orders and maintaining customer files.
- Booking of couriers for product shipping.
- Filing and archiving of quality records.
- Purchasing of office equipment.
This is a 6 months contract role paying £12.59 per hour. The hours of work are Monday-Friday weekly rotation 8.00 am - 4.00 pm and 10.00 am - 6.00 pm.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Administrator you will have the following:
- Experience of working in an admin client facing customer service role.
- Excellent MS Office experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Customer Service
- Document Management
- Quality System
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'