Company - Leading manufacturing company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator/ Coordinator with a minimum of 1-2 years office experience to join the team of a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner, building strong relationships at buyer and site level
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail
- Processing and scheduling of customer orders and ordering additional items required
- Provide a proactive approach to customer service, using the in-house management system and delivery-app to ensure efficient product tracking and liaison with customers and sites
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Updating of CRM information to management system
- Generating paperwork for production requests and delivery notes
- Making follow-up calls and emails
- Follow up delivery schedules, identifying products required by the customer and ensuring queries are dealt with in a proactive and timely manner
- Liaising with Area Sales Managers, providing sales support
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Work to designated personal and team targets
- Be part of a strong team with a stronger team spirit
Minimum of 12 months administration/ customer services experience within a fast paced environment (ideally manufacturing or scheduling).
Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Excellent telephone manner.
Location - North Coventry
Salary - Up to £18K
Hours - 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in customer support, customer services, client support, customer service administrator and sales administrator vacancies.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'