Customer Service Administrator - Accounts Department
£20,300 to start, with increases over 2 years to £24,000 (based on performance)
My client is a well-established, global trader operating from multi million pound premises in the Mansfield area of Nottingham. They are a family owned business with solid values and many of their workforce stay at the company for the whole of their career. This role is a customer focused admin based role working in their Accounts department. Accounts experience is not essential but they are looking for people who are happy working with figures / costings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping customers with account queries and processing debit/credit card payments over the telephone.
- Accurately inputting and checking of credit notes, and cross referencing credits
- Phoning and emailing customers proforma invoices.
- Helping to answer any price queries
- Accurately inputting and checking special prices
- Supporting with cash posting
- To maintain the sales ledger daily with accurate input of data onto the main computer system.
- To ensure smooth running of the print room and efficient distribution of documents to other departments.
- Supporting with mail runs.
- Processing and prompt dispatch of daily export invoices weekly UK invoices and monthly statements to their customers.
- Working in collaboration with various departments, colleagues and managers.
- 2 years + administration or customer service experience (ie call centre)
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience of data entry and using numerical skills
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to respond to time frames and deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong organisational / multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Has meticulous attention to detail and accurate computer data input skills
- Methodical approach to work, highly organised
- Offers flexibility to support the team and manage own workload
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts unfortunately we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs (not including weekends of course) please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'