Customer Service Administrator – East Harling area - 37.5 Hours per week - Immediate start - £9.00 per hour– Temporary or temp to perm
Hales are currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Administrator to join their successful client located close to the East Harling area.
This position is Monday – Friday from 09:00am – 17:00pm. The role is on a temporary basis, however could become permanent for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be IT literate and be able to demonstrate a confident manner in dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Main duties will include:
- Answering the phone
- Taking messages
- General administrative tasks
- Answering customer queries
- Use of Excel spreadsheets
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT and Administrative experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Professional and friendly
- Experience in Microsoft Package
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills with proven attention to detail
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply with an up to date CV or call Leanne on
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'