Customer Service Administrator
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
£17,000 - £18,000pa, depending on experience.
As a Customer Service Administrator your will be responsible for developing relationships with a number of existing customers.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and dealing with all types of queries with a problem solving attitude.
- Tracking jobs throughout their progress.
- Providing concise quotes for various products where necessary.
- Providing proof assessment of jobs.
- Entering jobs onto the database and ensuring the information is current throughout the production process
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be a dependable team player.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Does this role sound of interest to you? Please forward your CV for consideration or call our Huntingdon Office for more information.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'