In return for their hard work the Customer Service advisor will receive an excellent salary, two weeks off at Christmas plus generous holidays, great pension, onsite parking and a number of charity and social events every year.
• Incoming customer service calls from clients looking for repairs/maintenance and service of their product
• Inputting calls on the system and forwarding to other departments
• Chasing contracts sent to potential clients from referrals.
• Generating reports on the system, proof reading and sending out to clients
• Inputting invoices onto Sage and sending out to clients
• Ad hoc Administrative tasks
• Assisting with administrative tasks for other departments when needed.
If this sounds like you please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'