Are you looking for your first office based role?
Or simply keen to build on your existing office based experience within a fast growing international company?
Do you want your next position to be a challenging Customer Service role!?
If so I am currently representing a very local client who are looking to add talented individuals to their dynamic Customer Services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a strong attention to detail who pride themselves on their accuracy.
Please note - This position is a permanent role paying up to £24,000 per annum.
- Send customer welcome packs within agreed KPIS
- Setting up Maintenance Contracts
- Chasing forms
- Day End Reporting
- Issuing copies of Invoices, documents and statements
- Issuing copies of Self billing commission invoices
- Checking Arrears Letters before they go out
- Dealing with Unpaid cheques
- Drawing up Paperwork
- Drawing up Substitution paperwork
- Handling customer queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
- Providing support and backup for the Customer Support team when required.
- Opening inbound post
- Logging Original documents
- Checking original documentation to ensure it is identical to the copies we have paid out against all unmatched invoices to be logged and returned to the supplier if unmatched for a certain time
- To ensure all paperwork for Customer Services in scanned onto the system
- Looking after admin duties for Customer Services team
- System admin duties for Customer Services Team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'