Customer Service Administrator - Role and Responsibilities - Logistics / Distribution / Delivery / Transport / Customer Service
* Deal with queries and complaints and respond to them in a polite and prompt manner
* Root cause analysis of common complaints to reduce frequency and impact in the future
* Empathetic outlook, putting the customer at the heart of what you do
Customer Service Administrator - Skills and Abilities - Logistics / Distribution / Delivery / Transport / Customer Service
* Confident dealing with customers, sometimes handling direct complaints from customers
* Well presented, articulate, empathetic and confident communicating over the phone
* Computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* You must be able to work to deadlines and be able to remain calm under pressure
* Must have the ability to multitask effectively and be an excellent problem solver
Customer Service Administrator / Logistics / Distribution / Delivery / Transport / Customer Service
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
- Customer Service Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'