Customer Service Administrator
Based in Wigan
£18,000 - £19,000
I am working exclusively with a fantastic manufacturing company based in Wigan who are looking for a full time Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a 9 month contract with a possibility of a permanent opportunity at the end. You will be working with a dynamic team ensuring a high level of customer service is given at all time.
You will be responsible for:
- Process customer orders and amendments and communicate with the customer to resolve any issues or queries
- Book transport, enter details onto the database and communicate with the warehouse team.
- Print and order customer labels where required.
- Communicate with the sales team regarding servicing of the customer
- Process Returns
- Check prices against price lists and ensure orders are in correct pack quantities before orders entered on the system.
- Speaking to customers on a daily basis
- Previous relevant recent experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic role where you will have exposure to many sides of a business and be given fantastic training and development. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 4:30 and a 4pm finish on a Friday. If this something you would be interested in please do not hesitate to contact Lizzy Miller @ Mpeople recruitment on the details below or apply now!
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'