Customer Service Administrator, St Albans, £18k - £19k
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established and friendly company based in St Albans.
The successful candidate will be customer focused with at least 1 year’s administrative experience. You will be working in a supportive, fast paced environment, responsible for processing sales orders and providing an excellent service to wholesale customers.
- Taking orders over the phone and email and entering them onto the system
- Following the necessary processes to ensure stock is sent to the customer in a timely manner e.g. stock checking, accounts clearance, delivery dates etc.
- Dealing with wholesale customer queries or complaints, providing excellent customer service to ensure it is resolved quickly
- Raising credits and invoices
- Managing a small number of international customers who require a main point of contact
- Regular liaison with internal departments and providing admin support to the sales reps when required
- Managing orders placed on the website, importing orders onto the system, collating relevant paperwork and marking as shipped once dispatched
- Customer focused
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Good level of computer literacy
- Great communicator with good written and spoken English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A keen team player
- Friendly, up-beat nature with a 'can do' attitude
- Organised with ability to prioritise your own workload
Salary: £18k - £19k
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.45am-5pm and 8.45am-4pm on Friday
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'