The One Group has the pleasure of recruiting exclusively for this family run and growing business.
This position has a major part to play in achieving success by providing a professional service to our customers.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will work closely alongside the field based Customer Support Representative to help deliver and manage the customer care process throughout the business and provide aftersales follow up in the form of written and oral communication. You will also prepare and complete various administration tasks for the sales team.
The ideal applicant will have:
* Great customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
* High standard of work ethic and attention to detail
* Proven ability to work with all Microsoft applications
* Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
* Experience of the Agricultural or Automotive industry would be an advantage but not essential
* Flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
* Full driving licence
Alongside a competitive basic salary, we are prepared to offer
* Personal development/ training plan tailored to your needs
* Enhanced company pension scheme and life assurance scheme
* 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Access to schemes such as the Cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
Standard working hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Shortlisting begins immediately.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'