Customer Service Administrator, Blandford, £18,000
Our client, an established specialist manufacturer for the public sector is now in requirement of an experienced & enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator. Reporting to the department Team Leader you'll be a key player in providing A Class customer service to both internal and external customers, using your experience you'll effectively build and maintain client relationships that not only promote repeat business but the brand itself.
You'll be responsible for:
- Deal with any incoming order enquiries and queries
- Generate new business opportunities and follow up any leads
- Managing and processing sales orders using ERP
- Processing any customer complaints using own initiative
- Have regular contact with your customer accounts
- A high level of communication skills and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Previous Customer Service Experience, working a similar role.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and tasks
- Strong grasp of IT, previous use of ERP would be ideal
This is a direct opportunity to join a long standing business who're recognised leaders of their sector and Customer Service Coordinator role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
For your organisation and relationship building qualities you'll receive a package that equates to £18,000 a year, due to the location you must have your own transport.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Customer Service Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
customer service, customer, coordinator,
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"