Customer Service Representative / Data Entry
Summit Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Hours: Full Time
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
This position is a varied and sometimes demanding role so the ideal candidate will have some previous office experience, the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You will be computer literate and capable of learning new software packages. A proactive individual who enjoys providing first class customer service, completing administrative duties to a high standard and getting things done, will thrive in this role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Entering/Processing Sales Orders on the sales system
- Dealing with customer queries by phone - Taking sales orders & problem solving
- Maintaining accurate up to date records on company database and spreadsheets
- Providing administrative support to the Management team
- Sending information and letters to clients
- Other general administrative duties as required
We are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, well presented, articulate and has the ability to converse at all levels. A fast learner with the ability to multi-task.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Sunny disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must display a friendly, welcoming and professional attitude at all times
- Have a strong work ethic and be prepared to put in the work to gain results
- A desire to learn new skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"