Exciting face to face role £10.00 per hour immediate start plus bonus 3 month contract!!
Your new company
Our client are operating in 600+ cities worldwide. They have a number of arms and products within the business, and are expanding their food delivery app at a rapid pace. This is an exciting pilot scheme based in Manchester with a concept that is growing and everyone is familiar with. They have a strong client base but want to keep going with their momentum. This role is definitely a great opportunity for anyone who is good at building relationships
Your new role
- Booking meetings with restaurant managers
- Choose your working hours between 9am-11pm (8/9 hours per day, 45 per week)
- Building strong relationships
- Maintaining business relationships
- Believing in the product and taking it to market
- Customer service
- Manage deals and contribute ideas to the process
- Gather leads and chase to close deals
- Making a few calls to speak to clients and maintain the process
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- The ability to plan and schedule
- Organisation skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Smart and professional approach
- Positive mindset
- Have to be driven
What you get in return
£10.00 per hour plus bonuses and travel expenses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'