Our client based in a village location within Northampton is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing business. Working within a busy customer service team, a successful candidate will be required to provide the highest levels of service at all times while also completing various administration duties.
A successful candidate will have experience working within a similar role, a can do attitude and desire to learn and progress within a developing organisation.
- Building and maintaining rapport with existing customers, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided at all times
- Dealing with customers via email and telephone communications
- To work closely with each individual customer to ensure a clear understanding of the relevant SLA's and Contract Requirements
- Accurately process customer orders, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Liaise closely with internal departments to ensure customer needs can be met and any issues can be resolved
- Cross sell products where appropriate
- Monitor & report all sales trends
- To manage customer enquiries from start to finish
- Dealing with customer complaints in a professional and proactive manner
- To support the sales team with any project work as and when required
- Working closely with internal teams to manage stock levels and forecasts
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working within a customer service role
- Strong levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience managing internal clients on a day to day basis, building and maintaining rapport with you contacts
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of business processes and strong business acumen
- Previous experience working towards KPI's and SLA's
ACS Recruitment are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client. We offer a number of perks for our staff including high street discounts plus much more.
If you know anyone else interested, we offer a £25 referral scheme for everyone recommended to us
- "customer care"
- "customer service administrator"
- "customer service adviser"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"