1. Are you a GENUINE team player?
2. If a business requires you to offer flexibility in order to "get the job done" , are you that person who would offer to stay on late with the team? (This business offers in return a stable working environment where they are proud to boast a LOW staff turn-over and where hard work is recognised and rewarded)!!
If you can answer "YES" to ALL of the above, this could be the opportunity for you!
The overall purpose of the Customer Service Administrator is to deliver excellent customer service to their business customers and suppliers.
· Manage a wide variety of questions and queries (calls, e-mails).
· Deliver excellent customer service through efficient problem solving in professional and polite manner.
· Use own knowledge and judgement to support and advice customers as well as gathering information from around the business to pro-actively resolve issues.
· Maintain systems in a clear and timely manner.
· Process customer-terminations and forward these on to relevant other parties
· Process incoming and outgoing invoices
- Process paperwork
- Chase and obtain information which is required from 3rd parties/customers
· Support the development of processes and procedures through pro-active, constructive challenge and feedback.
Our client is seeking a BRIGHT candidate who is passionate about CUSTOMER SERVICES and working with good attention to detail!!
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm and they benefit from parking on site.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'