Large Renowned Financial Business
Starbucks, restaurant and gym onsite
Named in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
The client are a fast growing, independent financial services business based in Trafford Park. With approximately 900 staff and growing, the company provides personal accounts, insurance, credit and lending solutions.
They are looking for career-driven individuals who have great experience within a customer service/administration role to join their team. They are offering a great starting salary, in house training and a great working environment.
Customer Service Administrator Role
- Negotiate and monitor reduced payment arrangements.
- Negotiate refunds of interest and charges
- Respond promptly and resolve any creditor queries
- Ensure accurate data is captured as to the status of each creditor account
- Ensure that creditor account details are accurate and updated as and when required
- Investigate and resolve balance discrepancies
- Liaise with various internal departments where necessary, building key relationships to support your clients requirements e.g. PFM, Payments
- Reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure the advice provided is compliant to relevant standards ( i.e. Training & Competence Scheme, Quality Assurance)
- Update internal systems to ensure diaries and workflows are completed in the required timescales
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfillment of the role
- 1 years’ experience of working within a customer facing telephony environment
- GCSE Math and English at least Grade C
- Highly numerate
- Ability to empathise with and understand clients individual circumstances
- Understanding of FCA
- Proven ability of achieving consistent KPI’s
- Strong organisational skills
- Intermediate computer Skills
- Able to work compliantly to defined standards
- Demonstrates company values in all interactions whether internally, with colleagues or externally with customers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"