Leading manufacturer in Macclesfield are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to join a continuously expanding family-run business which has a strong team spirit and supportive management.
Do you want to be:
- Part of a small, friendly and supportive team?
- In a role where you are valued and can make a real difference?
- Somewhere with opportunities for growth and personal development?
The role of Customer Service Administrator is varied and will include:
- First point of contact for all aftersales enquiries.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Handling issues and problem solving.
- Liaising with suppliers and other departments to resolve issues.
- Updating CRM system.
- Order processing.
To be the ideal candidate for the role of Customer Service Administrator you must have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and handle your own workload.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Spirit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"