SF Group are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with a global business based in Leicestershire on a 12 month fixed term contract. There are permanent opportunites also. This role would suit someone who is used to taking phone calls and managing email enquiries.
As the Administrator you will be working for a market leading company with a fantastic culture, this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with good analytical skills to sit within the pricing team and support a fast paced and highly successful sales function.
To be successful as the Adminsitrator we are seeking candidates with strong analytical skills, an excellent communicator who can work in a busy and fast paced environment to interpret pricing data and ensure the sales team are able to provide a competitive and profitable service to their customers.
As the Administrator you will:
- Manage the market expectations and requirements of the business customers
- To understand the customer product requirement
- Source third party products for Customers based on information, including product codes, descriptions and applications required
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices and delivery dates
- Provide quotations to Customers through SAP adhering to the companies pricing policy
- Manage the process of progress any customer request that relate to products
- Build a constructive working relationship with other departments involved in the market
- Liaise with external sales to assist them with any Customers inquiries that relate to the companies products
- SAP experience preferred
- Procurement/Purchasing Experience
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (solid MS Word, Excel and Access experience)
- Strong Internal client interfacing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Good team worker
- Self-motivated, driven, strong commitment and result oriented
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £17,500 and work office hours Monday - Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"