Hudson Office Support are looking for customer service focused individuals with exceptional administration skills to join a growing team on a temporary basis. You will be based in our modern open plan offices, just a stone throw away from central station.
We are looking for individuals who want to expand on their skill set. We want individuals who want to work for a team who will focus solely on the customers needs.
Your duties will consist of:
- Responding to customers enquiries via Outlook
- Managing your own productivity levels
- Processing highly sensitive data
- Responding to customers through a number of different platforms (mail, email, phone)
- Working to our strict turnaround times to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
What we will offer you in return:
- A City Centre location
- A varied and challenging workload
- A steady working pattern (37.5hrs Monday - Friday)
- Competitive hourly rate along with additional benefits
- Possibility of a permanent opportunity
What we need from you:
- You will need to pass a credit and criminal record check
- Commitment to the term of the temporary assignment
- A flexible attitude
- A willingness to take incoming calls if required (during peak periods)
- Immediate available to commence employment
Please note Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this position.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job