Job title: Customer Service Administrator
My client based in Dewsbury is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful individual will have previous experience working within a busy, high volume office-based role. They must be able to execute a calm manner whilst working under pressure completing various tasks.
- Processing high volume orders accurately and efficiently
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
- Managing various accounts whilst providing first class customer service throughout
- Communicating and updating customers on order status from initial purchase to completion
- Addressing and solving any order discrepancies
- Supporting the planning and production
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service with all areas of administration
- Confident and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be able to work effectively within a team
- IT literate
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Problem Solving
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job