We have an opportunity for someone with an eye for detail who can swap from admin tasks to dealing with phone calls from our customers and website users just as easily.
There’s no telling what our Customer Advisors might tackle in a day.
If routine day in day out, working with only one team, at one task is your thing. This job is not for you.
Here’s what a day in our Customer Support team might look:
- You do more than answer calls and solve problems.
- You might trouble-shoot technical issues or help keep the quality of the data uploaded to the UK’s number one property website high or facilitate getting advertising live on site.
- You work with multiple teams and shift focus throughout the day.
So if you see a stack of tasks that need action and think "Bring it on", Rightmove could be the place where you kick your career into gear.
We know that our action heroes deserve some extras
Our Customer Advisors work hard in a busy environment with phones, emails and tasks that need your attention, so we make sure you can relax with some Xbox at lunch or recharge with endless tea and coffee and fruit. If raising money for charity is your thing, we’ll even double whatever you raise.
Here’s a snapshot of some of our benefits:
- Private Health care for you and your immediate family with extra benefits like 50% off gym memberships
- Cash plan for dental, optical and physio appointments
- Rental deposit loan to help you secure your home
- Contributory stakeholder pension and optional sharesave scheme
- 25 days paid holiday a year and flexible holiday (Buy and Sell holiday option)
Want in on the action? Apply now - Jackie Wilsher Staff Services can help you set things in motion with your new career at Rightmove...
- Highly Detailed
- People Skills
- Phone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job