Customer Service Administrator
A well established and reputable distribution company based in the Antrim area are currently recruiting for a dedicated team member who will play a key role in the effective running of the business.
It is essential that all candidates meet the following criteria:
• Min 1 years proven experience gained in a busy office environment
• Good level of education to GCSE standard or equivalent
• Computer literate with use of Word, Excel & Internet Explorer & Outlook
• Confident telephone manner
• Customer focused with the ability to handle queries both over the phone and through email
Duties will include:
• Liase with clients/customers to ensure all deliveries are scheduled promptly
• Accurately processing of paperwork
• Upkeep of manual filing systems
• Processing data to computerised data base
• Responding promptly to high volume of emails
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Rate of pay from: £7.38ph - £7.83ph
This position is initially on a temporary basis with strong prospects of becoming permanent.
Interested candidates should forward their CV via the link below.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"