A fantastic opportunity exists for a Customer Service focused professional to join a leading organisation on Kings Hill
In this varied Admin and Telephone based role you will be the first point of contact for customers; handling queries both over the phone and written communications. Ensuring the highest level of customer service is always provided.
- Utilise the company computer system to check for customer records and to provide information in response to enquiries received
- Admin tasks to include but not be limited to; Account maintenance, Change of address / Contact
- Effectively identify complaints and escalate where necessary
- Ensure company service standards are adhered to
- Undertake other duties over and above those listed in the job description, appropriate to the individual's skills and experience.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Skills and experience:
- Previous telephone based customer service experience within a busy environment
- Retail banking experience is highly desirable though not essential
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Well spoken with a professional telephone manner
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
In reward for your hard work our client offers continuous training and development, a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job