I am currently recruiting for our client based in Yate on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start.
This is a full time position 8.30am-5pm / 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, however the client may be able to accommodate part-time hours for the right candidate.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- To proactively monitor customer dispatches utilising daily reports and information generated by our in-house computer system.
- You should also have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel software.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate a professional telephone manner and possess the ability and organisational skills to ensure that all enquiries are handled efficiently and courteously.
- You should be friendly and polite and have experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- A good team player but must also be able to work on own initiative within a busy environment.
- You must be reasonably numerate and possess good keyboard and clerical skills.
- The flexibility to "go the extra mile" and full commitment to providing excellent customer service
The ideal candidate should have previous experience within a busy customer service environment and be patient and flexible with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job