Tate have teamed up with ReAssure to recruit for a number of Customer Service Administrators based in Norwich Town Centre.
Reassure are responsible for administering a variety of insurance policies such as Pension, Life and Health.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing company at an exciting time. They are offering rewarding career prospects for talented people who believe that Customers Service is at the heart in everything that they do.
This is a permanent job opportunity starting Monday 4th June. You will be working 37 hours per week and will earn an annual salary of £16400.00 including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
You will be supporting the administration and servicing of numerous policies whilst ensuring that you deliver on your promises and ensure that the customer is always treated fairly.
Your duties will include:
· Providing effective customer service whilst complying with regulatory guidelines for each and every task.
· Identifying and escalating any issues to your manager in a timely manner.
· Completing administration tasks within agreed timescales working through processes and utilising a number of systems.
· Working in collaboration with other business functions to complete any requests from policy holders.
· Helping and supporting customers with a variety of policy updates and requests
· Ensuring that the policies are administered efficiently through attention to detail and accuracy.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Clear communication skills both verbal and written.
· The ability to deliver excellent customer service.
· Confident IT skills.
· The ability to follow and work with processes.
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or just want to be part of a great company offering opportunities for progression then please do get in touch at the earliest!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- attention to detail
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job