Customer Service Administrator
£18k - £20k depending on experience
Do you have strong administration skills? Are you looking for a role in which you can use your organisational skills and provide exceptional customer service? If the answer is 'YES!’ then this could be the role for you!
One of our favourite clients is recruiting for a new team member in this brand new role. This is a well-established organisation who offer a fun, friendly and vibrant team environment.
- Multitask and prioritize workload to cover administration tasks.
- Provide a comprehensive quality service to clients by responding to all enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Attend and participate at internal meetings/training with other company members to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Maintain and update database regularly to reflect changes in client’s circumstances.
- Follow up with clients/customers to ensure service offered is effective and successful.
- Previous experience in administration / office based customer service role
- Excellent spoken and written English and communications skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Confident, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Proactive, solutions oriented approach to solving problems
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- IT Skills: Proficiency at Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)