An exciting new opportunity has come forward for a Customer service administrator to join a financial services organisation based in Cardiff. As Customer Service Administrator, you will be providing effective, efficient, professional and knowledgeable customer service for potential and existing customer/clients.
As Customer Service Administrator your duties will include:
- Inbound call handling - ensuring telephone calls are answered promptly
- Produce and complete, accurate and timely quotations related to the company's products (training will be provided)
- Deal with all administrative duties - e.g Prepare responses to routine enquiries received via e-mail from customers
- Undertake underwriting support (provision of files, updating notes, referring applicable queries, and to undertake additional administration tasks (of a basic nature)
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A professional and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate results.
- Able to deal with a mix of queries and to switch between activities.
- Able to follow procedures accurately and work within a regulated environment.
- Strong numeric and literacy skills.
- Able to remain patient and calm under pressure.
- Team player
- Good Microsoft Office skills and an understanding of computerised administration and workflow systems.
- Minimum of five grade A-C GCSE's, including Maths and English. Or relevant customer service experience in a previous role.
- Financial services experience is desired.
An assessment day is being held Mid-February for this position, so please apply today if interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job