Customer Service Administrator, Poole, DOE
You're a customer service focused individual looking to be a part of a leading and innovative engineering company specialising in manufacturing systems for customers across the globe. As Customer Service Administrator you will be part of a small supportive team providing vital assistance with all things customer service and administration.
Key responsibilities as the Customer Service Administrator will include:
- Being the first point of contact for customer enquiries and ensuring these are put into action
- Providing product information where necessary, putting quotes together and processing customer orders
- Generating reports and maintaining the database in accordance to customer information
- Liaising and supporting other teams across the business
Key Skills as the Customer Service Administrator will include:
- Experience working within customer services having excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build a repour with customers
- Confidence using databases and systems, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Administration experience with excellent organisational skills and the ability to problem solve
Our client, based in the Poole area, is offering this Customer Service Administrator opportunity on a full time, permanent basis with a competitive salary and the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service at all times, then call Harriet Forrester today to apply.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job