My Wilmslow-based client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a small team within a successful and rapidly growing office.
This is a new position due to the relocation of the function from another office, so there is lots of scope to make the job your own. You will be working as part of a team of 3, and the job will involve:
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Inputting orders onto the CRM system
- Providing support to the Sales team
- Managing the office inbox and forwarding emails as relevant
- Sending out promotional material (brochures/leaflets) to clients
- Ordering stock where necessary
- Involvement with company logistics: speaking to couriers and suppliers, chasing up late deliveries or damaged goods.
- Other general administrative duties where required.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience of the above duties, ideally within an environment that manufactures/distributes goods so you have an idea of potential challenges faced. You may have worked as a Sales Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Operations Administrator or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and supportive company who will allow you to really 'make the job your own'.
Hours: 7:30 - 16:45 (early finish on Friday)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on skills. Free parking at the office.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any questions, call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job