Customer Service Administrator
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm
My fantastic client based in Dursley are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
Full training is provided.
- Checking accuracy of documents
- Verifying ordered products for customers
- Obtain further information for incomplete orders
- Ensuring that orders are loaded accurately
- File completed documents in designated locations
- Respond to customer requests for information and access relevant computer files
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics
- Liaising with sales team
- Work with third party logistics partner to ensure that stock is picked and delivered correctly
- Create and input new customers and new products on the system
- Amending sales and purchase prices in the system when necessary
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers, customers and supply chain contacts
- Notify customers of any potential delivery issues in advance
- Use of customer portals to track delivery performance, identify issues and report back to client
- Analyze both customer and client data to identify potential risks to shelf life and opportunities to upsell and improve logistic efficiencies
- Identify and arrange stock derogations with customer, supported by the account manager
- Ensure orders are invoiced accurately and on time
- Stay calm under pressure
- Requires good telephone communication skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Organised and good at prioritising tasks
- Teamwork Skills
- IT Skills
- Ideally having experience in the FMCG food and drink sector and retailer portals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes would be advantageous
This role reports directly into the Customer Service Team Leader.
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job