Role: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Outskirts of Leeds
Basis: Permanent basis
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
We are recruiting for several Customer Service Administrators to join our client on a permanent basis. For this role you will need to have previous Customer Service experience within an office-based role. You will also need to be friendly, approachable and able to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
The ideal candidate:
- You are an outgoing, friendly, 'people person’
- You are passionate about and take pride in providing the very best customer service
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can think on your feet and able to multitask
- You like to get stuck in, solve problems and have a can-do attitude
- You are remain calm in difficult situations and love working as part of a team
Essential Skills & Experience
Experience in a office based customer service or similar
Strong written skills
Confident, friendly telephone manner
Basic IT Skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
If you are passionate about your career, enjoy problem solving and can think on your feet then please don’t hesitate to apply today!
You will need to pass a credit check for this role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job