Customer Service Administrator
£15,000.00-16,000.00 DOE per Annum
+ £2,000 per annum performance & attendance related bonus
The Commercial Sales Department of a local, privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture is looking to make an addition to their team. The purpose of the roles is to support the Sales Force and deal with all sales queries from external customers.
In order to fulfil the role, you will need to have an excellent telephone manner, be computer literate and be capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers
- Processing orders and defects whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved
- Communicating and liaising with buyers, fitters, installation Managers and despatch
- Quoting prices and ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer charges
- Bi-annual salary review in the first year - enthusiastic, hard-working staff will be rewarding financially!
- The bonus is achieved by simply turning up to work (not hard!) and by entering information correctly on to the system (again, just for doing your job properly!)
- Flexible working hours after 3 months service
- 28 days holiday per year including statutory days increasing to 33 days after 6 years employment with one extra day for each year
- Hours of work Mon-Thursday 08:30-17:00 (45 minutes lunch) Fri- 08:30-16:00
- (1 hour lunch)
- Staff discount on furniture
- On public transport route to and from Barnsley depot
- On-site canteen area and kitchen facilities
- Free parking
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Sales Order processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job