Customer Service Administrators Wanted! Do you want an exciting new challenge?
To ensure a high quality level of customer focussed service is provided at all times.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To take ownership of tasks assigned and facilitate the allocation of new students / applicants to accommodation, and all procedures associated with the online application and contract process, including nomination agreements
2. Responsible for customising and generating accurate legally binding individual and group assured short hold tenancy, licences and company agreements. Responsible for the accurate calculation and production of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual rental payment schedules.
3. Informing potential tenants by verbal and email communication of the process and legal responsibilities and obligations applicable to tenancy, licences and agreements.
4. Responsible for completing all associated paperwork relating to tenancy licences and agreements, including guarantor forms and student status letters. Ensuring all documents received include appropriate signatures and identification and pursue all incomplete documentation.
5. Ensure all prescribed information relating to the deposit protection scheme is sent out to all tenants within the specified timeline as governed by law.
6. Liaise with landlords regarding gas and electric safety certificates to ensure the property portfolio continues to be legally compliant, Sending reminders and where necessary appoint gas safe contractors to carry out essential safety checks. Ensure the business has licences on file for all relevant properties.
7. Liaise with Property Sales Agents in relation to withdrawals, room moves, departures and arrivals.
Experience of working with a diverse student population or the demonstration of an understanding of student's needs.
Experience of providing a high level of customer service.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
Experience of using databases and spreadsheets advantageous
Experience of working in the higher education sector / letting/estate agency.
An awareness of the needs of dealing with students and other stakeholders of different cultures and understanding of particular issues faced by international students whose first language may not be English.
Clear, professional telephone and face-to-face manner.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively and professionally with internal and external customers, both orally and written.
Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and to make decisions with minimum supervision.
Ability to deal with ambiguity and handle difficult situations in a professional, assertive manner.
Ability to contribute and work effectively as part of a team .
To work on a 37.5 hour 5 over 7 shift pattern to meet business requirements.
Opportunities for taking annual leave during business critical periods (mainly from mid-August to end of September) will be restricted.
MUST have a strong administration background
If you believe this role is right for you please contact Vicki Brookes at GI Coventry or send your CV