JHE & Partners have the pleasure of recruiting a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of a world-renowned manufacturing company. They have a UK office based in North Leeds and are looking for a talented new addition to join their workforce on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity within a worldwide manufacturing business committed to creating market leading products and providing an exemplary service to customers and clients alike.
Reporting into the Customer Service Team Leader your duties will include:
- Taking in-bound customer sales calls and establishing needs and requirements (upselling where appropriate)
- Inputting customer and order details and processing these from start to finish accordingly
- Managing customer expectation in regard to delivery and stock availability - Coming to a mutually beneficial agreement and plan
- Working closely with stock control to ensure customer needs and potential future demand are managed
- Working closely with Credit Control to ensure accurate quoting and processing of orders - Always providing a confident and complimentary resolution to problems arising from customer financial issues
- On occasion providing some technical/trouble-shooting assistance to customers
The successful candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or relevant degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving ability, and ability to adapt and assist in different situations - A "Can-do" attitude
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft software applications
- Knowledge of CMS (SalesForce) and EPR systems (preferably BAAN)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Parking Available
Should you be interested in this brilliant opportunity in a highly reputable company, apply today and we will be in touch.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job