Customer Service Administrator / Case Handler, Wimborne - Temporary To Permanent Role
4 Weeks Temporary. Permanent following completion of the 4 weeks.
Salary starting at £7.83ph
Monthly bonus of £175 - upon completion of probation
A successful & established financial solutions company based in Wimborne are now are in requirement of an enthusiastic Customer Service Case Handler to join their welcoming offices. As the Customer Service Case Handler you'll be responsible for processing & managing financial claims & cases whilst effectively updating your clients on how things are progressing. This role is unique in that there is absolutely no sales involved.
- Using the internal systems prepare cases with all relevant information
- Maintaining frequent contact with both clients & external contacts
- Composing written communication & sending letters
- Providing A Class customer service at all times
- General administrative duties
- A background in administration or customer service would be an advantage
- A strong grasp of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to develop
This opportunity is available immediately and with full training provided. Therefore you don't need to have any financial experience just a strong work ethic & the fire in your belly to want to be successful.
As the Customer Service Case Handler you'll be based in a small but strong & happy team in their Wimborne offices where the feedback from current staff is consistently positive.
For your positive contribution to the business, you can expect to receive invaluable experience within the financial sector, monthly bonuses, regular social events and the benefit of a lunchtime finish every Friday!
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Customer Service Case Handler then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
- Administrator Customer Service Finance PPI Claims Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job