Working with Prudential as a Customer Service Administrator means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Annuities team as a Customer Service Administrator in Reading.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will provide excellent service and support to Prudential policyholders through processing and authorising customer transactions and requests. These can be of a complex and technical nature.
You will have:
- Ideally customer service experience in a financial services or office environment
- Strong administration skills including letter writing and numeracy
- Professional telephone manner with experience speaking to customers
- Good customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
To be successful in this role you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You can tackle complexity by making things simple for customers and those around you.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by taking responsibility, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You enjoy a challenge and using problem solving to achieve the highest standards in a production environment.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As a Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Recruiter: Kelly Chalmers/Laura Campbell
Closing date: 22 March 2018