Customer Service Administrator
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to work for a well established company based in Carryduff. This is a full time position and ideal for those looking to progress in their career.
Customer Service Administrator Duties:
- To assist in the smooth running of the Service Department, to meet customer demands.
- Administration including daily bookings from sales reps customers via email, phone and preparing customer monthly service record and dockets.
- Customer support including monthly reports for customers, providing them with training certificates.
- Maintaining supplies (ordering consignment notes, service record paper, A5 paper, consignment note paper, labels)
- Dealing with NIEA queries.
- Consignment Paperwork for other Belfast location, booking deliveries and liaising with Compliance Manager for analysis
- Responding to Insurance requests, Health & Safety questionnaire and New Supplier Questionnaires as and when required.
- Administration support for tender preparation.
- Arranging hire equipment from supplier
- Duty of Care pack - keeping the pack up to date.
Customer service Administrator Skills:
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years experience as an office administrator and working in a busy office environment
- Experience in taking customer orders/bookings and raising dockets for them onto the system
- Have excellent experience at customer service or account management
- Able to work on different duties while under pressure
- Good team player as well as working on own initiative
Salary will be £18k per annum and will also come with additional company benefits
Hours of work Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm. The company is registered with Employers for Childcare.
To apply please submit your CV via the apply button
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job