Customer Service Administrator
Evening Shift - Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm
Providing all round customer service support for American and Canadian independent stores, key accounts and national accounts, the successful applicant will be competent with MS Office, and have a good standard of written and spoken English. Attention to detail and a desire to always provide the highest level of service whilst under pressure are key requirements of this role, along with accurate data entry skills and a great telephone manner.
The job role includes:
- Data entry - accurate and timely input of customers' orders
- Taking phone calls
- Responding to queries via e-mail
- Query resolution and ad-hoc reporting
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Must be numerate
- Must have good written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office - Outlook/ Word / Excel
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!