The Folding Sliding Door Company is the largest specialist designer and manufacturer of premium folding sliding/bifold doors in the UK.
Further to our continued success and expansion, we seek to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic professional to join our lively and dynamic Customer Services Team, at our Head Office in Bradford.
The full-time position offers an exciting opportunity to shape the continuing extension of our After Sales provision to customers. In particular, the successful applicant will be expected to generate significant income for the business by way of increasing the sale of relevant products and services to clients.
Summary of role -Customer Service Administrator
- Liaise directly with customers and provide professional support and advice as required
- Work closely with manufacturing colleagues and Managers on current and historical issues
- Support the coordination of Service Engineer schedules for Service Calls, Installations, etc.
- Professional case management of complex customer service issues
- Work to achieve the best possible outcome for the business and the client
- Manage and maintain customer service records within the bespoke CRM database.
- Manage customer service sales function.
- Work to generate income by way of increasing the sales of services and premium After Sales products
Summary Person Specification
- Proven track record of achievement in customer service and after- sales, ideally in windows and doors.
- High level of literacy and numeracy.
- Solid, firm negotiator and problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to absorb and relay technical information.
- Manages demanding workloads effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent use and application of IT, including information retrieval.
- Experience with CRM database systems - a real advantage.
- Understands the critical importance of customer service in the success of the business.
- Positive people person, with a common sense approach.
- Customer Service
- Service Sales